11 May 2010

I......Sh......ooouuuuu....lllldddddd (should) write something!

Ok guys! Guess who's back..back again?? Hahhaaha...I really want to start my blog again...i've missed it! it's been almost a whole year! What's happened in between all that time?...you'll never know! hahahha...

Alright right now I'm in my classroom. Yes, I'm working (more on that later!)...You'll get the gist of what I'm doing when I ramble on about the next topic...

It's parent-teacher-conference this week! I have less than 48 hours to put up some displays of what I've been teaching the kids and what they've been learning this term.

Ok...so i'm working in a "Singaporean" school system...hehehe which is different from what I've known. The school year starts January. There are 4 terms. Each term consists of 10 weeks. In between the 1st and 2nd term there is a 1 week break. In between the 2nd and 3rd terms there is (approximately) a 1 month break. In between term 3 and 4 a 1 week break and then the end of the school year and an (approximately 1 month break). So right no we are coming to the end of our 2nd term.

*Panick!!!!!

Hahaha...okay you guys that's all... i'll pinch and punch myself to update more often because I DO have a LIFE! here...

No photos of me lately because I concurrently have ginormous pimple[S] on face and my hair is frizzy! Maybe i'll post up photos after my make over in June hahaha (more on the June thing laterzzzz).

But anyways this is where I'm typing from...hehehe...

That's right my first salary and part of bayu's salary went to getting this hahahha....


Ok laterz! Anyways, this is to you (you know who you are) because you requested I write some stuff on my blog coz i suck at emailing...*sigh...you can request for an email though..hehe

MUAH!

I'm not as happy as I sound on this entry...I"m really stressed with work! And that's why I gtg!

=D

3 comments:

Hazel said...

Sister!!! You're making me want to blog again too!! I think i'm really going to start blogging again =) in june. love the update. more please =)

RJ said...

nyahaha. that shiny mac logo. makes me jealous. i know what's happening in june. :P i miss talking to u on skype.. neh.

OnZ'Q said...

Leerrrzzz! luv ur new layout :D So cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...