02 February 2011

Stock up!

Well, I've got 10 minutes till work starts so gotta do this fast!  haha...don't I just love blogging...anyways, Bayu and I went grocery shopping yesterday to stock up for the CNY holidays.  As I mentioned it is the biggest holiday here and everything and I mean EVERYTHING is closed.  Since Bayu's and my life revolves around food we made sure that we stocked up so that we wouldn't be miserable while all the shops are closed.

Of course I wouldn't believe that I would need to stock up if it weren't for the advice of my colleagues and the memory of last year when I went to the central area where Singapore is the most busy but everything was closed...it was like a ghost town...no more like those zombie movies where everything is empty and the main characters are the only ones left and then get the shock of their lives when zombies come out of nowhere to eat them....anyways, getting off topic...

So yeah,  bought our groceries and ready to survive CNY hahaha.  We invited a friend from church to have dinner with us tomorrow night - our version of family reunion dinner (one of the traditions done during CNY).

1 comment:

RJ said...

Good, you're stocking up on food. I see you're getting ready for the upcoming zombie apocalypse. Stay indoors, and don't get bit for your own safety.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...