01 February 2011

Working Space

Well, I haven't exactly updated on my "new" job description.

On my previous blogs I showed pictures of my classroom and work of the kids and I had fun as a class teacher but now I am a computer teacher!  Yeah! I love my new job description.

Adding to being a computer teacher though I still help with office work, I am on the IT committee (taking care/inventory of IT stuff) and in charge of contacting or "trying" to fix any IT problems (me fix?!?!! ahhh!) - yes there is some stress there considering I'm not an "IT" person and suddenly the whole school thinks I can solve any IT problem (wut?! no!) haha...

I now have 218 students.  I teach K1 to K2.  4 classes a day Monday to Thursday and replacement/office work on Fridays.  I still work from 8 to 5.   I still leave the house at 6.30 and arrive home around 7. And yes, I'm still exhausted.  But I'm happy with my new job =D

And of course here are some pictures!...

Still getting ideas to decorate my class room...Oh and there are 16 computers which I need to disinefect everyday =P

My "table"

Pictures of 2 very memorable occasions with my family.  Seeing their pictures and remembering our good times helps me to get through each day.

Time to mark books!..218 books to be exact. HAHA this is a lazy day I don't usually do it all at once.

Students workbooks all organised!

1 comment:

RJ said...

WAH! So much things to organize and mark lah, I'm getting dizzy already just looking at all those workbooks to be marked.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...